The Active Track is an extremely cost-effective, revolutionary device, offering real-time monitoring and two-way communication with the user’s security guards/or personnel.
Designed as a user-friendly, tamper-proof, shock-proof and waterproof device, the Active Track can withstand the harsh conditions of all labour-intensive industries.
Its RFID, GPS and GSM functionalities; duress button; panic point settings; silent call function; and support via a live web interface and 24-hour call centre, ensure that the user’s guard/or employee is awake, carrying out all patrols/or duties correctly, and assisted in emergencies.
The mobile, modern and cost-efficient FPX10 device has been engineered to provide real-time monitoring of time, attendance and whereabouts of employees, as well as of assets, through accurate 21-point fingerprint and RFID scanning. These features rely on the device’s GPS and GSM capabilities to generate accurate data.
With the ability to integrate captured data into any payroll management system, and control the data remotely via an online portal, the user is afforded improved control over its workforce and assets, and will enjoy a reduction in payroll where the technology is implemented correctly.
Click here to view or download the FPX10 Brochure >>
- No maintenance costs
- Suitable for all labour-intensive industries
- Configured to specific site requirements
- Data capturing through fingerprint and/or RFID tag
- Accurate 21-point fingerprint recognition
- GSM enabled, allowing for real-time monitoring and roll-call
- Functionality and data can be controlled remotely, through the Active View online portal
- Data can be integrated into Payroll Management Systems
- Reduces unwanted overtime
- Eliminates ghost employees
- Pre-programmed stay-awake, fire, medical, and emergency panic functions
- Can be used in conjunction with a personnel monitoring device – adding value to business